Lighting Consultants for Modern Lighting Issues
WAVES provides independent, professional consultation to the lighting industry, government and councils, and the public. We help with modern light related issues including lighting impact assessments, light pollution, lighting design guidance, review of standards and legislation, and the impacts of lighting on the environment. Our expertise is built on more than 15 years of testing, research and consulting in lighting.
Some of our experience includes:
- Lighting impact assessments for development applications in turtle nesting areas
- Artificial light at night, ALAN surveys for guiding Planning Scheme development
- Light audits
- Lighting installation audits
- Lighting research development and project management
- Review of standards and legislation regarding lighting
- Test methodology creation and validation
- Apparatus design and setup
- Product development and optimisation
- Lighting expert witness
Our experience in measurement of light combined with our understanding of legislation and standards highlight our capability to manage your lighting issue or project. Contact us now to discuss your requirements.